How to apply for South Country Co-op's $1,000 Scholarship Program:
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for a scholarship:
- The applicant’s family must be a member in good standing of the South Country Co-op Ltd.
- The applicant’s family member must have purchases no less than $3,500 in the current fiscal year.
- Applicants must provide verification of graduation from a high school within South Country Co-op’s trading area.
- The application must include verification of acceptance from a recognized post-secondary institution including proof of paid registration fees.
- A typed essay of 500 words or less, compiled by the applicant, must accompany the application. The essay must provide the Member Relations Committee with a clear description of the applicant’s past and present community involvement.
- The application must be accompanied by one or more community involvement letters of reference.
- Attached Applications must be submitted by July 31st of each year in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Please fill out the application form attached below and mail the completed application package to Director of Marketing and Community Relations South Country Co-op. 969 16 St SW Medicine Hat AB T1A 4X5 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org