Co-op’s Community Support Fund
Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations
- Educational events for youth
- Community groups working towards improving a specific community space.
How it works
• Complete the online application form a minimum of six weeks in advance of your fundraising event.
• Recipients are chosen at the discretion of South Country Co-op Limited. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values.
Click here to apply!
South Country Co-op Limited uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
South Country Co-op Limited, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 6 weeks to review your requests and respond. South Country Co-op Limited uses every effort available to assist in as many community events and organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.