Online shopping has arrived at South Country Co-op! Starting May 10, 2021, guests can shop online for their groceries and easily pick them up at a specified time from our 13th Avenue Food Centre!
How to order:
- Visit www.shop.crs and set South Country Co-op 13th Avenue as your location.
- Create an account and remember to add your South Country Co-op member number.
- Shop for your groceries. You can shop and filter by departments, or use the search bar for your products.
- When you complete your order, add your credit card information.
- Select an open time slot to pickup your groceries.
- You will receive by e-mail a confirmation that your order has been received.
- You will receive another e-mail once your order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
How to pick up:
On your reserved day and time slot, visit the rear parking lot at South Country Co-op 13th Avenue Food Centre and call the number on the sign. A member of the Click and Collect team will bring your groceries out and load it into your vehicle within a few minutes and you will be on your way!